MOT Poole with MTS Motors Ltd
Get your vehicle MOT Tested in Poole today, just book below
Book an MOT online in Poole now with our live, real-time MOT booking system. Just select the date and time that suits you from our live, online booking diary. Booking an MOT couldn't be easier with this 24/7 interactive system.
The MOT Test includes checks on the following (this list is not exhaustive):
- Lighting and Signalling Equipment including
- Daytime running lamps Front fog lamps
- Reversing lamps
- Front fog lamps
- Steering (including suspension)
- Brakes and additional braking device performance
- Tyres and Road Wheels
- Body, Structure and General Items
- Exhaust, Fuel and Emissions
- Drivers View of the Road
- Noise suppression material
- Undertray security
- Emission control equipment
- Engine malfunction indicator lamp
- Diesel particulate filter (DPF) tampering
- Fluid leaks - engine, transmission and so on
If we find any faults they will have the following designations:
- Dangerous: This is a Fail as it has a direct and immediate risk to road safety or has a serious impact on the environment. THE VEHICLE MUST NOT BE DRIVEN UNTIL IT HAS BEEN REPAIRED.
- Major: This is a Fail as It may affect the vehicle’s safety, put other road users at risk or have an impact on the environment. REPAIR IT IMMEDIATELY.
- Minor: This is a Pass. It has no significant effect on the safety of the vehicle or impact on the environment. REPAIR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- Advisory: This is a Pass, but it could become more serious in the future. MONITOR AND REPAIR IF NECESSARY.
If you would like to find out more about the MOT then please call us on 01202 668566 or send us a message using our Online Contact Form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.